Track conversions for appointments booked through Microsoft Bookings on GT4

Copper Contributor

I'm hoping to track conversions for appointments booked through Microsoft Bookings when users click a button on my website. My current setup involves a simple redirect link from the button to the Bookings calendar, which means I lose user data after they leave my site.

I've been researching potential solutions, but I'm looking for some guidance on the best approach. Ideally, I'd like to:

- Identify users who clicked the button on my website
- Track their activity within Microsoft Bookings 
- Attribute completed bookings to my website traffic

I'm familiar with basic analytics tools like Google Analytics, but I'm open to exploring other options and integrations if necessary.

Have any of you faced similar challenges with tracking conversions from website redirects to Microsoft Bookings? 

Thanks in advance for your insights!

2 Replies
When you share the Bookings page URL for users to book an appointment, you can add a tracking id ?RefId=123 to it and this will get attached to the appointment when the user books an appointment. You can also see this information when you export the appointment data from Bookings admin calendar to track the conversion.
How does this get attached to the booking? I've just tested it and the tracking data didn't pull through.