Change in the appointments coming through outlook when client uses our bookings page

Copper Contributor

Over the last few days we have noticed some changes to our appointments that are coming through from bookings into our shared Outlook calendar - even though none of our settings in bookings have been changed.

Firstly we noticed that we could no longer add any notes to any appointments that have come through whilst we are in outlook - this is essential as we have many people working on items to set up this appointment, and this feature kept everyone abroad of the status.

Secondly, we are noticing that items are being omitted from the appointment that has come into the shared outlook calendar - like the client's name on the appointment's subject.

Thirdly, the font size and type on the appointment coming in the shared outlook calendar has also changed.

Lastly, we also note that if we go into the booking back end to look at this appointment, we note that items that are part of the services default are no longer 'ticked' - being "Let customer manage their appointment" and "send a meeting invite to the customer" when a customer has made the appointment online, where as if I was to make this booking for the client in the back end these items ARE ticked and no issues are noticed with the name appearing in the subject, font size nor font type.  Whilst testing we found this to be with all of our services when booking direct from the customer's interface of bookings.

Can someone please advise how I can fix these issues, if the default setting on all services appear correct?

Thanks

2 Replies

I second this - this has been happening for the last several weeks in our Org
@Support890 

@dp1001101 

Now we have also lost notes coming through from clients on their appointments.

How do we get @Pernille-Eskebo to reply to these threads and advise on the updates/fixes?