Bookings Reminders not savings

Copper Contributor

Is anyone else having the problem when they are setting up their email reminders and follow ups, once you have input everything and hit the final save in the left had corner nothings saves.

I have tried this countless times reset my cache and deleted cookies etc. and am still having the problem.

If I change my leas time or anything else it will save but nothing to do with my email reminders!!

10 Replies

@MarisaLeBoeuf Yes, I previously had reminder emails set and they worked fine. I discovered today that my reminder email had disappeared. When I tried multiple times to set it again, it won't save. I clicked "Save Changes" for the reminder email and clicked "Save" in the top right. When I go back in to make sure it saved, nothing is set up for a reminder email.

@MarisaLeBoeuf, we are seeing the same issue.  Create a 1 hour email reminder and a 1 day email reminder on a personal bookings page then save.  Go back into the personal booking and the email reminders are gone.  

Yes, @MarisaLeBoeuf , I am having the same problem.  How do we get tech support to notice this issue?

Alexsis

@MarisaLeBoeuf  Same issue for me!

I having the same issue. Anyone can help?
Same issue here, do support even check this out?
Yes same problem here. We need to get this sorted out asap!

@MarisaLeBoeuf I'm having the same issue!

I, too, am having this issue. I have just started using Bookings and it has all been fairly intuitive, with the exception of this. It appears that the data IS saved, because I have had my reminder email sent. However, if you reopen the meeting type, it wipes out the "Email reminders." (I have yet to use the "Email follow up," so I'm not sure about that) It is very frustrating to have to set this up again every time I re-open the Meeting Type to make a change or to check things, and I have to assume this is a bug and not by design. Does anyone know how to bring this to the attention of the Developers of the Booking software?

Hi @MaddyAndMilliesMom I contacted support and made some tests with them, but in the end they don't know when they can fix this issue or if they will take care of it right away. Since I couldn't use my personal booking page for reminders, I had to create a shared booking page, there the email reminder works.