SOLVED

Why are calendars shown with different laguages in O365 Outlook (desktop version)

Copper Contributor

We have gone through all the settings we can imagine in both OWA and the desktop version - this is an example og what it looks like

"Kalender" (Danish) an "Calendar" (English)

Allinilla_0-1694520851185.png

what are we missing ? 

5 Replies
Hi
We have the same. It depend of the language setup for the other mailox ( check the setting of language for user/shared mailbox CPP projecter for example, it will be in English.

Do this command in powershell:

Connect-ExchangeOnline

Get-Mailbox <email of other user> | Get-MailboxRegionalConfiguration

Result wil ldisplay probably "en-GB".

To change it:

Get-Mailbox <mail of the user> | Get-MailboxRegionalConfiguration |Set-MailboxRegionalConfiguration -Language en-BE

Replace the user and replace the value in language by what you need, I don't know the value but probably something similar to "dk-DK"?

Wait a bit for replication, usually it was modified in the outlook of other people the next day for my tenant

thank you for that - the problem still remains though - I get " Identity "Værksted på første" but nothing under Language, datefromat, timeformat and timezone
that is also the case if I do the powershell commands for some of the other resources
If I log in to their respective accounts, the language seems to be DK
what am I doing wrong ?
best response confirmed by Allinilla (Copper Contributor)
Solution

I would say try to replace the language via pwoershell. I found an article for a sharedmailbox to change to Danish...

https://w365.dk/index.php/2021/07/28/change-language-of-a-shared-mailbox-in-exchange-online/

Excellent help ! that worked, so thank you very much :)
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Allinilla (Copper Contributor)
Solution

I would say try to replace the language via pwoershell. I found an article for a sharedmailbox to change to Danish...

https://w365.dk/index.php/2021/07/28/change-language-of-a-shared-mailbox-in-exchange-online/

View solution in original post