Where is my PowerApps and Flow buttons in the list?

Deleted
Not applicable

Yesterday playing with  my new team site, I created a list, however when I click on the list, I dont see the powerapps or flow button, it goes to a different UI-like-group experience.

I am not sure what exactly I broke, but I need my modern list experience back.

1.jpg

5 Replies
Most of the times you can change the modern list experience directly within the settings of the list or Library. The same settings also exist at the tenant level for SharePoint Online Administration page. I would advise looking at each of those things to see if you can change the setting there.
From what I see, this list is using the old UI so that's the reason we you don't see Flow action: How did you create the list?

The site is a modern team site, I created the list just the normal way in modern team sites, New Button at the top, List, and then immediately I saw that UI, not the modern UI.

Maybe is a setting tenant wide?

Try to create the list from the Site Contents page

I am having the same situation where I am not seeing the PowerApps button on my list. Another odd feature is that I have New Experience set at the tenant level for Lists and Libraries. When I create a new list it still defaults to the Classic Experience when it is created. When I change it manually to the New Experience I still see no PowerApps button.  Any ideas?