SharePoint Online - Upload document to a page error "Sorry something went wrong an unexpected error"

Copper Contributor

Last Thursday we began experiencing issues with uploading a file to a page in all our site collections.  This wasn't a problem if we created a new site collection and tried to upload a document to a page and was only for existing site collections.  I spent 4hrs with Microsoft, which was a complete waste of time, and when we came in on Monday everything was working fine.....well today, it's back again.

When uploading a file to a page we receive a message "Sorry something went wrong an unexpected error occurred.  Is anyone out there experiencing this same issue??  I do believe it to be tenant related as it's quite the coincidence that all our sites are experiencing the same thing.  We don't have any customized sites and everything we use is Out of the Box.  I don't want to spend another 4 hrs on the phone going through the same troubleshooting steps so I'm hoping someone out here knows what's going on.  Please help!Error.png

1 Reply
Well, only thing you can do here is open again a support ticket so they can dig into what is happening