SOLVED

Office365 Calendar API - Create fails returning : "ErrorInvalidIdMalformed : Id is malformed".

Copper Contributor

Create calendar fails - trying to create a calendar under a calendar group. 

Even though, am able to manually create a calendar under the CalendarGroup by logging into the account using a browser, am not able to do the same via API. 

When I tried hitting the API, got the following error back : "ErrorInvalidIdMalformed : Id is malformed". 

It used to work fine until couple of weeks back. 

Initial investigation looks like, it mostly concerned with predefined/default calendars that come up with the office365 account : Ex: My Calendars, People Calendars, Other Calendars. Using API, am not able to POST Create a calendar with the above error.

Also, some of the Calendars that are listed in the account - am not able to delete them. UI shows "Can't delete calendar - Error Code 6". That is all the information am getting back. 

2 Replies

@Julia Foran might be able to get the right folks on this one...

best response confirmed by VI_Migration (Silver Contributor)
Solution
Hi - there was an issue where an error was returned when a calendar group was specified in the create URL. It has been fixed - please private message me if you are still seeing the issue.
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by VI_Migration (Silver Contributor)
Solution
Hi - there was an issue where an error was returned when a calendar group was specified in the create URL. It has been fixed - please private message me if you are still seeing the issue.

View solution in original post