Office 365 Non-Profit Assistance

Copper Contributor

Hello!

I've been working with a non-profit organization to migrate their mail and files to Office 365. We applied for non-profit MS status on Aug 25th and were approved by Sep 8th. However, to this day, I have not been able to activate a subscription. 

There have been countless errors and tickets - I am stuck with MS 3rd party (3rd world?) support and no one I talk to has been able to bring clarity to the issue.

Could someone give me contact information for an appropriate person on the Office 365 (non-profit?) team where I could possibly have a conversation about what is happening and how to fix it?

2 Replies

Just checking, do you have a trial subscription at the moment and can you go into Purchase Services under Billing in the Admin center, do no non-profit plans appear there? If eligibility has been confirmed, that's strange but maybe there are some additional steps I am not aware of.  

Until last week the subscription page was showing an error (or blank). Late last week a technician and I figured out how to sign up for a Business Premium trial, however the latest word was that there is no longer any record of the non-profit approval (despite the non-profit portal showing Status: Complete/Approved) and we will need to re-apply and go through the 20 business day waiting period again - without really knowing if it will fix the issue.

My main problem right now is that I'm stuck in low-level support land where the reps stick to their scripts and go in circles with the same lines over and over. I would love to talk to a "real" person who could possibly step back and see that after 7 weeks of spinning wheels, something is not right.