No licenses or products showing on my newly created standard business account

Copper Contributor

Yesterday, more than a day and a half from now, I created a Microsoft 365 business standard account, started the one month free trial. "bought" it for 3 accounts. Linked it to my domain. Then i started noticing some issues:

- I couldn't log in to outlook, it said error 500, too many redirections. 

- I tried to create two accounts for my two workers, but no licenses were showing. I created their accounts without licenses, then I checked the licenses list and product list and they are both empty. Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but I expected to see there the apps that are "included" with the subscription. I think that's also why I can't log in to outlook. 

- I can't go into "my sign ins or security information" , they both go to a blank page.

- And I thought the process of linking my domain to Microsoft 365 was done, because it said "the configuration is completed", but whenever I check on "domains", the domain shows in state "configuration incomplete", then after clicking on that domain and into "continue configuration ", it goes again to "configuration is complete" (but in domains, still it shows "configuration incomplete".

I called support yesterday, but got no response on any of the 3 tries. Today I got a response, they told me they raised a ticket with my issues, but even though they say it could take from 30 minutes to a full day, it's been almost 18 hours and still I got no response. I'm inclined to not trust the help service because the responder kept telling me a notification would be sent to my email even after I explained to him multiple times that one of the things that wasn't working was outlook.

4 Replies
Go login to your Admin account page and get support from there.

@Zoometrics 

You may contact Microsoft support for this situation

I already did. I wrote this post here and on Reddit because I got no help from them. Called them more than 24h ago, almost 2 days already, they said they raised the ticket and they would call me, but I haven't gotten the call. If this is the service they provide, I don't know if I want to continue with Microsoft.

I already did. I wrote this post because I got no help from them. Called them more than 24h ago, almost 2 days already, they said they raised the ticket and they would call me, but I haven't gotten the call. If this is the service they provide, I don't know if I want to continue with Microsoft.