Microsoft 365 office

Copper Contributor

I recently brought a laptop with free microsoft office home and student 2021 version and used an old gmail to use productkey and brought microsoft office home and student 2021 for free. Now i regret the decision as i want to delete my old gmail and i want to use new mail (outlook) how to change the mail in my microsoft subscription? If i cancel the product i purchased will i able to use the product key again for microsoft office 365 from new mail(outlook) ?or If i reset the laptop can i use it again to buy this free microsoft 365 version with new mail(outlook)?

3 Replies

@Kspt1 

Not quite understand, are you talking about M365 license, or one-off purchase?

Buy Office Home & Student 2021 (PC or Mac) - Download & Pricing | Microsoft Store

@Kidd_Ip 

I purchaesed victus hp laptop and they gave microsoft home and student 2021 version pre installed i put licence key with old email to login into microsoft. My question is can i change my email for office 365? (From gmail to outlook) or if i reset laptop will i able to do again above process using licence key again with new mail?

@Kidd_Ip 

Sorry for confusion earlier, microsoft office home and student 2021 is one time purchase and not subscription.i want to change mail associated with that purchase(gmail) to new one(outlook). How to do that?