Licencing for primary school including cloud sharepoint

Copper Contributor



Can you tell which licence we need (small primary school)  in order to move our files to sharepoint for all staff to access on any device. We are getting conflicting advice from our tech teams. 


3 Replies
Hi Hannah, it depends very which services you are using right now, beside the SharePoint. For example Exchange Online, Intune etc. But i would say, at least that you need the Business Premium today to work mobile and over the Web also. Please list all the services you are in use right know, so i can make you an example for a licensing.

Currently have the education package so all the desktop apps and online apps for work excel etc. We will need teams and SharePoint and have our exchange emails. We will need to be able to access shared files through SharePoint/teams.