SOLVED

Welcome to the Office Insider Community

Microsoft

Hello Office Insiders! 

While the Office Insider program is not new (it was announced in 2015!) and we've had a Microsoft Answers forum since our inception, we haven't had a place for Insiders to talk about announcements for the program. The time is now and we wanted to open this space to create conversations with you and build a closer connection. 

Illustration01_Light.png

What will we use this space for? 

To tell you about new program developments - like the new Office Insider for Business section we just launched on our website! 

What will we *not* post here? 

We won't be posting our Build Updates here. Those will remain in the Microsoft Answers community. (The reason for this is because we need to be able to move these threads around to different forums within Answers for triage help from our experts.) If you have issues or problems with a build, please post your question in the Office Insider Answers community and you'll get help there!  

Also, don't forget to sign up for our newsletter. Follow us on Twitter. Read our blog. Stay connected! 

Again, we're happy you're here. We'd love to know your thoughts about being an Office Insider. What do you want to see from this program? What can we do better? How do you want us to connect with you? We are committed to building a community  and having honest and respectful dialogue with Insiders like you! 

- The Office Insider Team - 

74 Replies
Shhshh a great time with
Hahjdhd
很榮幸加入團隊。
my office is not activating
ppong.p2542@gmail.com
OK 我会多提意见的
Anyone want to create an umbrella for everything in the World
Hello. The upgrade Office capacitation day.
Register for teletravail online
HI Suzan, I have a list of 40 I have a list of 40 changes or enhancements in excel, I have been training for over 30 years with users at all levels. I'll very happy to share it. Thanks Nadine
Love it it, glad to be here
Thank you Susan!