Tech and AI for Nonprofits webinar

Community Manager

Want to know how your nonprofit organization can thrive through AI? Check out this webinar on January 16th from 8:00-10:00 AM Pacific as subject matter experts share the latest on tech and AI, success stories, best practices, and practical guidance. 

Save the date and register for the event here: Tech and AI for Nonprofits 

11 Replies

@MeenahKhosraw Do you know if this will be recorded?  We have our weekly team meeting at that time. Also, the message below says the 15th, but I think the event is on the 16th.

@CallistaChen,

Yes, when you register for the event via the URL on the event page, you'll get a link to the recording once it's available. 

And thanks for catching the typo of the date in my post! I've corrected it. :) 

Thanks, 

- Meenah

Nonprofit Community Manager

@MeenahKhosraw is there a place where you can view webinars after the fact and on demand?

Hey @Beth_Kanter

There's no single location to view past webinars; however, you can view webinar videos on-demand by registering on the original registration page, and you'll be provided with a URL to the recording.

Additionally, key Nonprofit webinars are available on-demand on their related product or solution pages, such as the Microsoft Cloud for Nonprofit overview page.

Hope that answers your question!

-Meenah

Can you point me to the registration page?

@Beth_Kanter

Sure! The registration for this webinar is here: Tech and AI for Nonprofits webinar 

-Meenah 

Would it be possible to get the link for recording?

@jasmine90,

You will need to register for the event on the event page, and once you're registered, you'll received a link to the recording after the event. 

Thanks, 

-Meenah

Yes

@MeenahKhosraw 

Hi Meenah,

Events like this one would probably be eligible for continuing education credits. If at some point you would like to offer those to your attendees, let me know.

Sincerely,
Jeff

Hey @JeffStanger

I did not organize this event, but I'm looping in @Kim_Brooks_MSP who can pass your feedback along to the right people! 

Thanks,