Received two forwarded metting emails with smartForward command

Copper Contributor

When using the smartforward command to forward a meeting, if I forward a meeting from a certain day in the circular meeting to user A, A will receive an email, but then forward the entire circular meeting to A, A will receive two emails. One is the meeting email from a certain day in the circular meeting, and the other is the entire circular meeting email. However, if I do not forward the meeting from a certain day in the circular meeting, this situation will not occur,

How can I use the smartforward command or set it up to receive the correct forwarded meeting email

thanks!

2 Replies

EAS' smartForward should forward the instance when you specify InstanceId and the whole series when you omit it. Could you elaborate a bit more on where you are trying to accomplish this and to what back-end (Exchange on-prem + version or Online, etc).

hi Michel , I do this operation on echange online .
I specified that the instance ID can be successfully forwarded. When I forwarded the instance ID to A, A received a forwarded email with the content of the meeting for this instance ID. However, when I forwarded the entire sequence to A, I removed the instance ID,
The user will receive two forwarded emails, one forwarding the entire sequence of emails and the other forwarding the instance ID email