when copying large data from google sheet to excel some of the data are missing why?

Copper Contributor

when copying large data from google sheet to excel some of the data are missing why? plz solve this problem.

1 Reply

@Paing_Khant 

I put your problem to my secret contact at Microsoft:

I’m sorry to hear that you’re having trouble copying data from Google Sheets to Excel. Unfortunately, I couldn’t find any specific information about why some data might be missing when copying large amounts of data from Google Sheets to Excel. However, there are a few things you can try to solve this problem:

1. Export the Google Sheets file as an Excel file: Instead of copying and pasting the data, you can try exporting the entire Google Sheets file as an Excel file. To do this, open the Google Sheets file, go to File > Download > Microsoft Excel (xlsx)1.

2. Use Sheetgo: Sheetgo is a tool that allows you to connect Google Sheets to Excel and transfer data a...1. This can help eliminate routine manual work and ensure that your Excel files are always up-to-date1.

3. Import Data from Google Sheets to Excel: You can also try importing the data from Google Sheets into Excel directly. There are several ways to do this, including using the Get & Transform feature in Excel or using a s...2.

I hope these suggestions help! Let me know if you have any other questions.

Weitere Informationen: