Web Pull Error - query. Expression.Error: There weren't enough elements in the enumeration to comple

Copper Contributor

Hi All, 

I have a web data power query that I use to pull a table from multiple URLs. When I build out this table from scratch it populates perfectly fine. However, every time I go to refresh the table as the web data is updated daily, I get the following error, and none of my tables load (pages 1-6 of the URLs):

An error occurred in the ‘’ query. Expression.Error: There weren't enough elements in the enumeration to complete the operation.
Details:
[Table]

The way I've built it is as follows:

1. I have my 6 URLs in a table, under column URL. I use advanced editor with the following to create a function: 

(URL) as table =>

let
Source = Web.Page(Web.Contents(URL)),
Data6 = Source{6}[Data],
#"Changed Type" = Table.TransformColumnTypes(Data6,{{"#", Int64.Type}, {"Player", type text}, {"Team", type text}, {"GP", Int64.Type}, {"MPG", type number}, {"PPG", type number}, {"FGM", type number}, {"FGA", type number}, {"FG%", type number}, {"3PM", type number}, {"3PA", type number}, {"3P%", type number}, {"FTM", type number}, {"FTA", type number}, {"FT%", type number}, {"ORB", type number}, {"DRB", type number}, {"RPG", type number}, {"APG", type number}, {"SPG", type number}, {"BPG", type number}, {"TOV", type number}, {"PF", type number}})
in
#"Changed Type"

2. I use this function, to create a new table from the URL table data range. In this table, I add a custom column with the following function:

= #"fx2023-2024 NBA Last 5 Games Stats - Averages"([URL])

This populates the data from all 6 URL into 1 table. On refresh, it populates the error.

But once again, when I delete the table, and build it from the web pull again, it works just fine...Please help!

0 Replies