TABLEAU CROISÉ DYNAMIQUE

Copper Contributor

à côté d' un tableau croisé dynamique j'ai ajouté une colonne qui calcule automatiquement le nombre de  lignes restant du TCD. Or, si une ligne vient s'insérer avant dans le TCD, cela décale automatiquement le résultat de ma colonne. Comment puis-je faire que ce résultat reste associé à la bonne ligne du TCD ?

3 Replies

@Liliane_HUMBERT Rather than putting your own column/formula to the right of the pivot table (TCD), put it on the left hand side. Then it will not be over-written when the pivot table expands towards the right. Not sure though if this really a good idea to begin with.

Merci Riny, mais ce n'est pas une bonne idée car chaque semaine nous allons ajouter une colonne externe sur la droite. Le tableau croisé dynamique lui se développe en hauteur. Et cela ne me dit pas comment associer chaque cellule de la colonne avec la ligne à laquelle elle est dédiée ?

@Liliane_HUMBERT Of course, it's never a good idea to create some loose connection with a pivot table as it will alway have to be updated when the dimension of the table changes. But, I've done it myself in the past. If you want all to be truly dynamic within the pivot table you'll have to look into Power Pivot (not for the Mac though) and write DAX measures to whatever calculation you are doing now. I'm not sure how though as I don't really understand what you mean by "automatically calculates the number of rows remaining from the pivot table". The red text is how the system translates your original post.