Snowflake ODBC

Copper Contributor

Hello,

I have been working with an ODBC driver to implement live Snowflake data into excel files that I can send out using Power Automate. I am having an issue with what I believe is related to the native SQL query when establishing the query/connection within Excel.

I cannot for the life of me figure out why some of my code (copy/pasted directly from Snowflake) will work when setting up the query while other strings of code do not. For example I have 4 connections to tables in one Excel file I have. All 4 of them use the same base code, the only thing that is different between them is within the 'WHERE' clause. 3 of them work while 1 does not...

Queries.png

At one point I had narrowed it down and found out that the query wouldn't accept a less than operator (<) in one of my statements. I removed it and the query worked for the day until I came back the next morning and it wouldn't load again. I've tried to pin down what is going on and have tested multiple excel sheets and different queries, still some work and others do not even though all of the code works in Snowflake. The error I'm getting is very nondescript...

Error Screenshot.png

Error Message:
Container exited unexpectedly with code 0xC0000005. PID: 17496.
Used features: Odbc.DataSource/Snowflake/2.25.11/Snowflake/7.17.0, Odbc.DataSource/Snowflake - Latest version supported by Snowflake: 2.21.1/2.25.11/Snowflake/7.17.0.

Stack Trace Message:
Container exited unexpectedly with code 0xC0000005. PID: 17496.
Used features: Odbc.DataSource/Snowflake/2.25.11/Snowflake/7.17.0, Odbc.DataSource/Snowflake - Latest version supported by Snowflake: 2.21.1/2.25.11/Snowflake/7.17.0.

Can anyone make heads or tails of what is going on here and how to fix the issue? Thank you so much in advance for the help!

0 Replies