How do I auto-populate information from a form I made to multiple sheets.

Copper Contributor

Hello,

Hopefully somebody can help me out here. I've attached images below so it's better to visualize.

I have made Form(Sheet 1) that we fill out with information and I was hoping for some of the information to auto-populate on a different sheet which is called Medevac log(Sheet 2) on a specific row with the corresponding Dispatch Number and how to do that automatically. We do use the Form(Sheet 1) a lot so I don't know if there is also a way to retain all the information needed on the Medevac log(Sheet 2) once I removed all the information from the Form(Sheet 1) to make another information for a different trip.

Any help would be much appreciated :)

Sheet 1.pngSheet 2.png

1 Reply
In order to copy the information from the 'form' sheet to the other sheet would be to use a Macro(VBA) or a Script. But let me ask you if you fill in the 'form' because that is the best way to get the information or because you need to print it out in that format. If it is the latter then I recommend you ENTER the data on the table (expand the log for additional values if needed) and then use the 'form' sheet as a 'report' sheet where you can either default to the 'last' line of the log or enter the Dispatch number and it can pull up all the other values from that log.