Display specific tables based upon cell value

Copper Contributor

Looking for a way to capture/display either a table or series of set columns, followed by specific # of rows based upon a specific selection. 

I have a series of tables on its own independent sheet: Each table is named/defined by a #.  what I am seeking is; if on the independent sheet a cell equals a specific = value; "table name" it will pull the ful table 4 columns x the # of rows the table has.

if cell = table name /30, or /29 or,/28 or /27 or /26 or /25 or /24 or /23 or /22 or /21 or 20

then display table named with the values above. keeping the formatting of the table

What it is,...is a network table. and I want the specific network table to be displayed in full, based upon what the cell value equals on the new sheet. 

4 columns = static.

The first row is static & the last row is static for each table. each table varies by row size.

any insight would be greatly appreciated.

2 Replies

Hello, 

I'm afraid I can't picture what you are trying to achieve. Can you upload a small data sample and manually put in the desired results? Then explain the logic that leads to the result. 

Hi and thank you for your follow up question.

What I'm trying to do is if on an independent sheet\tab within a workbook, is that if a cell = a table #"/30 or /29 or /28" ect... that it would take tone of the below tables and populate it exactly on the new sheet, if the cell reference is blank no table is displayed. I tried doing a vlookup, but that can only take me so far, I need the exact # of rows to grow based on what table is referenced. or any other way to make the rows grow based on the selection.