Copy & Paste

Copper Contributor

I am a very long time user of Excel beginning when it was first introduced through today with Office 365.  Never before have I ever encountered so many problems with copying and pasting.  I copy a lot of material from online and will either paste it into Word or Excel and usually it goes into Excel.  It is impossible to copy something from a website and then paste it into Excel and have it look exactly as it did on the website it was copied from regardless of how you do it and I am terribly sorry to say this, but I find this lack of capability discusting.  I have done it in the past and have done hundreds, thousands of times but you can no longer do it even though it is said you can.  I am telling anyone who wants to challenge my statement that it cannot be done that with my system, using a Lenovo desktop new in  2016, Windows 10 and Office 365, you CANNOT copy from a website, paste it into Excel, or word, and have it look the way it does on the website without jumping through 10 million hoops!  I have repeatedly ask Microsoft to fix this and it only gets worse.

0 Replies