complete copying of cell content

Copper Contributor

I am trying to copy cell contents in Excell 2010 from worksheet 1 to worksheet 2, using the formula "=sheet1!b2". The cell content works fine, but the problem I have is that I also want the color copied at the same time. So that there is no need to adjust colors in 2 different worksheets.
Copying the formatting is not sufficient because the color must be able to be changed during the process and then I do not want to have to go through multiple worksheets each time.

1 Reply

@Eyildiz1989 

Your request is coming up on 60 views, with no response. Might I suggest a hypothesis to explain that lack: these sentences of yours seem to contradict one another.

...the problem I have is that I also want the color copied at the same time. So that there is no need to adjust colors in 2 different worksheets.
Copying the formatting is not sufficient because the color must be able to be changed during the process

Which is it? Copy color so no need to adjust OR copy so the color can be changed?

Perhaps you could describe the task you're setting for yourself one more time, eliminating those internal inconsistencies.