SOLVED

Common items

Iron Contributor

Dear Experts,

I have an issue like this

So in Column A,B,C we have TEST sets TEST2/3/4 and have some items( rnti) in Column F/G we have the items( from another object say UE here) with TEST2/3/4 in column"F",

I want to have the Common RNTI's in both gNB/UE in Column K/K/L, example shown in J3/J4

Also , want to have the UE rnti's in the same format as gNB(rnti's) in column O/P/Q..., tried to do a failed attempt in Column "O"

anupambit1797_0-1718726532742.png

Thanks in Advance,

Br,

Anupam

5 Replies

@anupambit1797 

In J3:

=FILTER(A4:A18, ISNUMBER(XMATCH(A4:A18, FILTER($G$3:$G$18, $F$3:$F$18=A2, ""))), "")

Thanks @HansVogelaar , seems something is wrong in my case:-

Can you please share what could be the issue? also for the "O4" can you please share like how to

populate the rnti's for the UE in TEST1("O") and so on from Column "F and G"?

anupambit1797_0-1718734637438.png

Thanks & Regards

Anupam Shrivastava

best response confirmed by anupambit1797 (Iron Contributor)
Solution

@anupambit1797 

Sorry, I forgot to mention that the values in columns A, B and C are text while the values in column G are numbers. I converted the values in columns A, B and C to numbers. The formula then works.

See the attached version.

Thanks a lot @HansVogelaar , also is it possible to populate these in a Venn diagram as below?

For TEST2(say) where we have common items?

Can Venn diagrams be used for number data?

anupambit1797_0-1719114387513.png

Thanks again ,

Br,

Anupam

@anupambit1797 

I don't see an easy way to do that.

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by anupambit1797 (Iron Contributor)
Solution

@anupambit1797 

Sorry, I forgot to mention that the values in columns A, B and C are text while the values in column G are numbers. I converted the values in columns A, B and C to numbers. The formula then works.

See the attached version.

View solution in original post