SOLVED

auto-copying and auto-update rows into other sheets if a tag is present

Copper Contributor

hello, i'm limited in my excel knowledge & i've used a couple simple formulas from google before but nothing that i can use here so i would appreciate the help .

what im trying to do is create an inventory file that is easy to fill up and update as well as easy to read for my coworkers , thus creating one sheet and implementing a filter might not work for them but a seprate sheet is easy .

for example, in the bellow picture i added two items with " video projectors " & "audio" tag , what i need is a way for excel to detect if a row has " audio " tag in it , auto-copies it  (or auto-update in case of future change on the general sheet or the audio sheet) into the appropriate sheet ( those pages have identicale tables to the one "general" sheert minus other infos im adding that starts at column "I" that i will fill manually that don't need to be involved in this process).

sorry for bad wording , english isn't my strong point ,i understand this might be complicated request , and i thank you for your help. :smile:

inventory excel.png

1 Reply
best response confirmed by kolomo50 (Copper Contributor)
Solution
The filter formula can extract relataive records from master sheet.
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by kolomo50 (Copper Contributor)
Solution
The filter formula can extract relataive records from master sheet.

View solution in original post