allocating data

Copper Contributor

I have a client that buys 45 radio commercials from me the week of November 16th on 7 different radio stations - I want to allocate 10 to station A, 10 to station B, 10 to station C, 10 to station D, and 5 to station E. I want the 10 on station A to rotate through different times during the day and to be distributed equally between Monday to Friday. The end result would be to show the client what days, what stations and what times his commercials ran at the end of the week. Is this something that can be done in excel?

1 Reply

@radioed 

With your permission, if I can recommend. It can help us all if you upload an Excel file (without sensitive data), no picture.

Knowledge of Excel version and the operating system is a must have if you want to proposing a reasonable solution (Example: office version e.g. 2016 or 2019 or 365 web or 365 pro, etc) and your operating system (e.g. Win10 (2004), Win 10 (1903), Mac, etc.).

In order not to be misunderstood, in the community it is the aim of excel users to give help on their project (from Excel users), or rather, to provide food for thought and not to deliver finished work or finished ideas.

Thank you for your understanding and patience

Nikolino

I know I don't know anything (Socrates)