Possible major security flaw (mail loop?)

Occasional Reader

I dont know anything about coding, i just reacted to the mail informing me of me changing my password of another email which i did, and this popped up... i hope i can get some compensation for this if i am the first to report this=)

Screenshot_20240407_202302_Gmail.jpg

•  edit 1- btw that code is actually a lomg string of a lot of stuff, i got 2 mails one shows translation from latvian another from romanian to english but its just english and no translation

Screenshot_20240407_203851_Gmail.jpg

Screenshot_20240407_203719_Gmail.jpg

Screenshot_20240407_203732_Gmail.jpg

Screenshot_20240407_203747_Gmail.jpg

 i am not gonna post the rest, how do you people even use this community platform, i am posting this through my phone but it does not allow me to select multiple pictures at once, i have to select them 1 by 1....

Edit 2- btw theres also some problem with the process of editing this message, when i click edit it loads the msg as some standard <html> </html> something something, idk coding so bear with this, what happens is below the editing box a red msg pops up saying something like the address was wrong and it has been corrected, i think it shows up when i upload an image but thats not the problem, all this delays the msg posting and the cursor automatically goes to the top of the editing box and its hard to see it when using it for the first time seeing it after uploading a pic, and i cannot seem to see the option to move the pic to the bottom of the page to continue this rambling story:grinning_face_with_sweat: so i have to backspace and shift the texting cursor to the bottom and do it all over again...

Screenshot_20240407_203803_Gmail.jpg

 heres another pic

1 Reply

@Navrozgs Hi!  This area is for Microsoft Edge browser Enterprise specific discussion.  I think your question might get more traction in the Outlook Community (Outlook - Microsoft Community Hub) or another section which is more relevant.  Thanks!  

-Kelly