Sites loading unreliable

Bronze Contributor

Microsoft sites and a few others will fail to load, show a 'Cant reach this page sign'. I have to refresh it a few times and then it will load, along with other tabs with Microsoft sites open, but only for a few seconds. This isn't happening in Firefox or Spartan edge, does anyone know why its happening?cant reach page.png

21 Replies

@Eric_Lawrence It might. I'm not sure what you mean by scenarios, though. This problem has also migrated to beta and is starting to affect the login for Microsoft page. I did stumble on this flag and was wondering if this had anything to do with it, since @braddn mentioned that it might be an iFrame issue:

@cjc2112 - The PostQuantum experiment mentioned in this thread was disabled in Chromium last week, and was disabled in Edge Canary starting yesterday (81.0.394.0). Microcenter, LogMeIn and other sites which were not compatible with the experiment again load correctly.

Microsoft websites are compatible with the PostQuantum experiment; if you find that toggling that command line flag has an impact, it suggests that your ISP/network is not compatible with large TLS ClientHellos, which usually means that they're performing some form of content inspection.