Inconsistent Pinned sites in VERTICAL TABS (images are attached)

Steel Contributor

@Deleted Pinned sites in the vertical tabs side bar are inconsistent. Like they show the label when sidebar is unpinned but labels are absent when sidebar is pinned. Look at the attached screenshots.

Website Label Absent when sidebar is PINNED.

pinned.png

Website Label Present when sidebar is UNPINNED.

unpinned.png

34 Replies

@fawkes thanks for passing the report to the team. @Rohit Yadav I hope they improve tab grouping, I see a lot of productivity and convenience in tab grouping.

Microsoft Verified Best Answer

@hussain5416 @HotCakeX @Kam The team let me know that this UI was originally by design; however, after all of the feedback, they will likely align it to match your expectations in the near future. So, thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Fawkes (they/them)
Program Manager & Community Manager - Microsoft Edge

@Deleted You're welcome!

@Kam 

@Kam wrote:
@HotCakeXStill seeing it.

yep i know

@Deleted 

Thanks, that's good to hear! :)

Awesome.... Always love to hear such news from you.
@Deleted Sorry, but I noticed some invalid parameters, and the Tech Community says so itself.

@Kam 

@Kam wrote:
@DeletedSorry, but I noticed some invalid parameters, and the Tech Community says so itself.

how is it related to this topic

@Kam 

@Kam wrote:
@HotCakeXI'm talking about the link

which link? what are you even talking about...

This link: 

@Deleted wrote:

https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/discussions/inconsistent-pinned-sites-in-vertical-tabs-images...

Fawkes (they/them)

@HotCakeX

Do not reply without knowing what the other user is saying, this is a concept you have already told me.

@Kam 

Spoiler

@Kam wrote:

This link: 

@Deleted

Fawkes (they/them)

@HotCakeX

Do not reply without knowing what the other user is saying, this is a concept I have already told you.

There is no link in your post.

if you have problem with my post, use the report button.