Oath hardware token

Copper Contributor
Hi All,

I just received my hardware tokens to set up for a few users in our organization that do not have access to company mobile devices. I have uploaded the .csv files with the required information in our Azure portal and it successfully uploaded. I am not able to activate the token, it keeps failing but I’m not sure why and I don’t really get a reason.

Is there a clearer way to set this up or do I need to enable something before I set this up. I would like this set up before the end of the week, any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
3 Replies

Hi@Eddie Sardinha 

The file format for (CSV) you upload must include the UPN, serial number, secret key, time interval, manufacturer, and model as the example below shows.

upn,serial number,secret key,time interval,manufacturer,model
Helga@contoso.com,1234567,1234567890abcdef1234567890abcdef,60,Contoso,HardwareKey

As you mentioned, after a successful upload of the .csv file you could not see any failure?

azuread-mfa-token-05 (1).png

Then you just need to activate the hardware token by clicking Activate

azure 2.png

You will be prompted for a verification code that you get from the hardware token

azure 3.png

After activation your tokens you can see the activation status in the portal

azure 4.png

Have you tried above steps?

What make is your token?

Any error message on the portal?

Thank you 

Dav,

Same problem here, 

The format i use looks right, and file uploads without error. But when i check the status, it failed!

Only message i receive: ''Something went wrong, try again later''. 

Failure OATH.png