Do you play video games?

Community Manager

If so, what are some of your favorites?

I've been a gamer all my life, and some of my all-time favorite titles include League of Legends, Call of Duty, FIFA, Elder Scrolls, Borderlands, and Fallout.

I'm curious if there are any other big gamers on Tech Community and what games you enjoy playing!

Let me know in the comments below! 

MSC22_PICHA_gaming_119231.jpg

19 Replies

@Trevor_Rusher Definitely a big gamer here, mostly prefer games with a strong narrative - RPGs and adventure games especially. Recent faves include Persona 5 Royal, AI: Somnium Files, Disco Elysium and the Final Fantasy 7 remake. Currently playing Eiyuden Chronicles: Rising. 

(I do like Fallout too though I don't play a lot of FPS myself.) 

I love Indie games, my current favorite for Xbox is Night in the Woods! But I just got a Nintendo Switch so I've been playing through every newish Pokemon game that's come out in the last few years, currently playing Pokemon Mystery Dungeon DX.
I loved Night in the Woods!
I'm a big PC Gamer with a lot of my spare time going towards FFXIV & League of Legends.

But a recent game I absolutely fell in love with was Cult of the Lamb!
yesir! my favorite is NHL HITZ pro!
Nice that's an awesome throwback! Love Hockey games myself
yes!!! love gaming all the time, Call of Duty 2/3 was fun until it just got too repetitive :\ Mind craft is by far my fav computer game

Big Xbox lover and only plays FIFA. Sad that I could not play now as my toddler keeps me occupied always. But as they say, I will come back STRONGER !!! :D

I've been a PC gamer since my teens! Right now i'm playing a lot of Apex Legends, Elden Ring, Escape from Tarkov
I like to play explore games and into unknown
One
I did until a few years ago. Mostly FPS games like CoD, Battlefield & Medal of honor. Miss it sometimes
Yes! Big Xbox gamer and mostly Warzone because I play that with friends and find that relaxing after a busy day. But before Warzone, I played a lot of Battlefield, but they let me down with Battlefield 2042 :( I also played a lot of Cyberpunk, Fallout 4, The Division, Ghost Recon, Watch Dogs, Titanfall, Farcry, etc.

But what I like most about the recent games is that you can play cross-platform, nice to reunite with friend on pc and Playstation!
Are you excited for Modern Warfare 3 and the new Warzone coming with it? WZ2 kind of flopped for me, but I'm still interested to see what changes they make going forward.
I pre-ordered it, I like the pace of multi-player and the resurgence mode. DMZ is somewhat underrated in my opinion, it's nice! Hope they listen to the feedback, but that takes some time mostly...
I've been a gamer all my life although I go through spurts nowadays depending on if I really like the game. Some of my all-time favorites are Halo, FIFA, The Witcher, and all the Dragon Age's.
I grew up on Gaming Consoles, Im an OG Gamer. Atari was my first, & As far as I can Remember, I've Always had a Controller In Hand.
I Actually Remember Recording my Gameplay on the VCR... Final Fantasy VII - or - FFVII. I did this so I could show my mom later since she was always busy..
I also Remember first using Ethernet on my Xbox to run Halo Multiplayer Online. GoodTimes!!
(LOL Man, I was Before my Time!!)
I never, in a Million yrs. Would have imagined Where Id be Today as of Jan 3rd 23' I would go from being a Clip Chaser / Content Creator / (Multiple) Vape Shop Manager "Real Job". To a Full on Streamer. But Heyy.. Im Earning Pennies!! LOL Right!?

@Trevor_Rusher Yes still besides the fact I'm 27, and my love for Pokemon games has only deepened with time. There's something magical about revisiting these games that defined my childhood. The nostalgia hits hard, transporting me back to the days when catching Pokemon and battling trainers was the ultimate adventure.

Games like Pokemon Red and Blue @pokemonsrom.com were my initiation into this world, and now titles like Pokemon Sword and Shield keep that flame alive. The sense of exploration, the thrill of encountering new Pokemon, and the strategic battles remain as enchanting as ever. Pokemon games are more than just games; they're a journey back to a simpler time when the only worry was becoming a Pokemon Master.

For me, the only one I really like is all the Rusty Lake adventures (most recent installment: Underground Blossom).  I gave Superliminal a brief run but it gave me a headache and maxed out my CPU.  :)

Other than that, I still play the standalone card games from Solsuite - solitaire and hearts.  These are great while you're waiting for something to happen and you want something to do for ten or fifteen minutes.

-->S.