Home

Using Excel lookup based on multiple criteria

Scroggie6
Occasional Visitor

I'm trying to create a lookup based on multiple criteria. For instance on one worksheet its the master log of vehicles in our fleet. I want to pull up the highest mileage (column I) for vehicles listed in column A, but pulling this information from another worksheet. 

Below is summary of what I am looking for:

1. in "Master Vehicle List" column I - I want the highest mileage listed in the "maintenance log" column B, that matches the vehicle listed in "Master Vehicle List" column A

2. in "Master Vehicle List" column J - I want the most recent date listed in the "maintenance log" column D, that matches the vehicle listed in "Master Vehicle List" column A

3. in "master vehicle list" column M - I want the most recent date listed in the "maintenance log" column D, but only when column E matches the header in "master vehicle list" column M, AND that matches the vehicle listed in "Master Vehicle List" column A

Any help would be great, I can get the forumlas to pull based on one criteria but I am struggling to get the formula to work based on matching the vehicle name, and most recent date and the repair type. 

Master.pngLog.png

Related Conversations
Tabs and Dark Mode
cjc2112 in Discussions on
22 Replies
flashing a white screen while open new tab
cntvertex in Discussions on
13 Replies
Stable version of Edge insider browser
HotCakeX in Discussions on
35 Replies
How to Prevent Teams from Auto-Launch