To answer questions and help you more easily set up and configure Windows 10 devices so end users can work productively (and securely) from anywhere, the Microsoft Endpoint Manager team will be hosting a one-hour Windows Autopilot AMA event on Wednesday, June 3, 2020.
ADD TO CALENDAR
To join, simply, visit the new Microsoft Endpoint Manager AMA space on June 3rd at 9:00 AM Pacific Time and click "Start a New Conversation" to post your question. This event is open to all Tech Community members and we'll have members of the Microsoft Endpoint Manager product and engineering teams standing by to provide answers—as well as members of the MVP community who can provide their real-world expertise.
What is an AMA?
An "Ask Microsoft Anything" (AMA) event is a live, online, text-based question-and-answer event similar to a "YamJam" on Yammer or an "Ask Me Anything" on Reddit. This AMA is your chance to get answers to your questions about things like:
- Using Windows Autopilot with user-owned devices
- Using Windows Autopilot to upgrade your Windows 7 devices to Windows 10
- Deploying applications with Windows Autopilot
- Your question here!
I'm in. How do I join?
- The Microsoft Endpoint Manager AMA space will open at 10:00 a.m. PT June 2nd and remain open until 10:00 a.m. PT June 3rd.
- You can post questions anytime during the 24-hour window. To submit a question, simply click Start a new conversation—and do this for each new question.
- Our subject matter experts will be answering questions throughout the 24-hour window—and they will all be standing by live for the final hour, from 9:00-10:00 a.m. PT on June 3rd.
- At the end of the AMA, the Microsoft Endpoint Manager AMA space will close and become a read-only resource. We will post a final recap within 72 hours.
Don't miss this chance to get answers to your questions. Click on the image below to add this event to your calendar. We hope you can join us!
Also, this will be the first in a series of monthly Microsoft Endpoint Manager AMAs. Stay tuned to the Microsoft Endpoint Manager blog for details on future events.