[Solved] - Build 21382.1 (co_release) - Error 0xc1900101 Also can't install Oracle 19c

Brass Contributor

Greetings Everyone,

I'm running the insider preview version of Windows 10 arm in a Parallels Desktop virtual machine on an M1 MacBook Pro. All of the software I have installed is working perfectly. I just tried to install Oracle database 19c 64-bit and after clicking the "Yes" button on the "User Account Control" dialog box, the installer opens and immediacy crashes by exiting the installer kicking me back to the operating system. I read the latest builds of the insider preview version of Windows 10 arm have a built in 64-bit emulator so I tried to make sure I had the latest build and the update starts to download and install but crashes with an 0xc1900101 error.

I also get a message asking me to activate windows but when I try to do so I don't find any link that will allow me to purchase the license for the home version so I will have a proper license for my copy of Windows 10.Screenshot 2021-05-18 at 11.07.11.png

All help will greatly be appreciated.

Thanks.

Screenshot 2021-05-18 at 11.00.43.png

21 Replies
@BHADRE865
Disable sharing between mac/windows, make the update, then enable sharing when update is done. Should work