Microsoft 365 office Copilot not getting enabled

Copper Contributor

Dear Windows Insider Programme Engineers,

I am a Microsoft 365 Family subscriber and have been eagerly awaiting the addition of Copilot to my Office suite. However, despite several months of waiting and attempts to install it, I have been unsuccessful and am feeling quite disappointed.

My current Microsoft version on my laptop is (Microsoft 365 MSO (Version 2307 Build 16.0.16626.20028) 64-bit), and I have also subscribed to the Insider Programme. Despite this, I have not been able to activate Copilot on my account.

I would greatly appreciate any assistance you could provide in resolving this issue as soon as possible.

Thank you for your time and attention.

Sincerely,

Emmanuel

4 Replies
how do i make a post
how do i make a post
@Butters123 You can keep posting in this same thread or you can create an entirely a new thread
Additionally, I must express my disappointment with the unending waiting time for Copilot. If the development was not almost done, I would have preferred that Microsoft did not announce it until it was ready. This time, the announcement was made, and users like myself have been anxiously waiting for an extended period of time.

Other providers did not make such a hype, yet they entered the market much earlier with their products. As a loyal Microsoft user, I find this long delay unexpected and disappointing.

I urge Microsoft to end this long waiting period and provide us with the Copilot service as soon as possible.