Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'azureArcStatus')

Copper Contributor

Hello everyone,

This week, I updated my Wac to latest version (1.5.2312.09001) and after the update I have the following error and I can't add any Host to be able to manage it.

Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'azureArcStatus')

Thanks

32 Replies

@Zelcs Were you able to resolve this? I'm seeing the same issue after upgrading.

Hi, I will investigate this in the coming week and get a result for you, Kind regards!
Any update on this issue? I am also experiencing this same issue after updating to this latest version. The strange thing is that 2 of my other co-workers are not experiencing this issue at all. We don't have WAC registered with Azure, but I still get this error, all my connections are gone and I can't add any new connections. Thanks
Good morning,

I still have the same problem. For my part, I had to recover a backup of my server so as not to lose my settings. I am waiting for a solution so that I can upgrade.
Same issue, any update on this?

@Zelcs Experiencing the same issue.  Has there been an update to the cause?

@Rebecca_Wambua did you find any solution in your investigations?

Hello,

I was able to reproduce this. I filed a bug for it and an engineer will be looking into the cause. Thank you very much for bringing it up, please be patient as we work on a resolution.

@Zelcs @rabidfan808   @Matt_Bergen @JamesMooney  @zcla71 @Tayto2245 @A__A__Ron 

Please let me know of the update!

@Zelcs @rabidfan808   @Matt_Bergen @JamesMooney  @zcla71 @Tayto2245 @A__A__Ron 

@Rebecca_Wambua I've tried the suggested fix. Still get the error. Can we get an timeline on the fix? Its becoming a serious issue for us at this stage.

@James_Mooney Thanks for confirming this. Please may I set up a call with you and the engineers as they are investigating? If yes, please send me an email with your time preferences at rwambua@microsoft.com. Your time would be greatly appreciated!

Hi @Rachel352, I can confirm that it is a known issue, and we are working to resolve this!

I applied the latest update as directed (Version (1.5.2402.08001)) same issue.

Thank you for the update @JamesMooney. We'll keep investigating!