SOLVED

Windows 11 is the worst OS I've used after Windows Vista!

Brass Contributor

I am really not a fan at all!

Firstly the default position of the start button is so Inconvenient and if its center aligned it doesn't even remain in the same place. Windows 11 is basically more of a design update to Windows 10. No new or rather user friendly or productive features except for running android apps are present.

Start menu is terrible! It has lost its classic touch. Only pinned apps visible, you need to click a button separately to view all apps. Start menu can't be resized, full screen start absent, no live tiles (biggest let down). The WiFi, Sound and Bluetooth bar adds to the inconvenience. Why open all of them if you just want to change the settings of 1. One drive is also not stable.

Settings look is OK. Not very impressive. App logos OK. The earlier ones were much better. The Chat, Switch Desktop functions are pinned to the taskbar all the time and cannot remove them. Very annoying. Preview peek desktop on hovering cursor is also missing. I personally liked the feature.

Long saying short - I would prefer to use Windows 10 rather than Windows 11 or would even like Windows 7 better than Windows 11. Clearly Windows 11 is just a design update of Windows 10 other than the Android apps. Might as well add the feature to Windows 10!

Clearly an unplanned, inconvenient, hard user interfaced and unhelpful operating system. Currently what I feel is that looking at the scenario now I am thinking that Windows 11 will be a fail. No better than Vista. Doesn't provide with any useful features.

I would say that this nothing else but a Downgraded OS.

I would be highly obliged if Windows 11 would be reworked upon .

I am an enthusiast in the field of computers and I'm keen on trying out new features!

Hoping to see a much modified Windows 11 on 5th October.

Yours faithfully,

Arin Swadi

42 Replies

If I was not forced to use this garbage OS by my school, this laptop would be in the trash compactor within a day. I do not know who designed the horrible bluetooth menu, but it is pretty sad when my smartphone is better designed than a system that has been around twice as long. The founder of the company is a complete child rapist scumbag who visited Pedophile Island regularly, so it comes as no surprise that is "genius" has continually failed his product. Don't worry though, because the company will just steal the ideas you save in any of their products to stay alive. Just like Edison, not a genius, just a thief.

this is worse them me ive tried windows 11 first when it came out in 2021 on a old laptop from 2011 i had to force install it but it was the worst experience ive ever had the wifi switch when i turned it on would glitch and turn off and how it first comes in light theme it just hurted my eyes ive had better experience with windows vista and even windows me. and afew months ago i had a chrome book i installed windows 11 on and well that was not even better it was slow and laggy i could barrly have any tabs open and i dont even like the start menu but when i installed windows 10 it became abit faster and i could actully do stuff on it. windows 11 is slower then windows vista my vista laptop is faster then windows 11 and theres people who consider it spyware so yeah change my mind.

windows 11 is bull **bleep** , just issues everyweek, with AUTHORUSED PAID WINDOWS !