Small freeze when I open the quick settings menu

Copper Contributor

Hi, I have a problem with the quick settings menu. Every time I start my pc and open the quick setting menu, it freezes for a few seconds and then starts working perfectly. After that, it works perfectly until I turn off my pc and start it again at the next boot. This is the only "slowdown" I have with Windows 11 UI on my computer. Any idea where the problem is coming from ?

tuzx1r0mofy71.png

21 Replies

@jatin_sriraj 

Hello everyone!

I Found this threat the most important one since the answers are not good enough or people keep saying the have the same problem. However after 5 years of Windows experience i know the answer to all of your questions ( at least releated to this Topic )

This bug happens because Windows is still loading , If you manage to open Task manager in few first second of logging on to your account... You can see that CPU is 100% Full and might not work smooth.

However this happens to PC's with low-end or minimum performance, For this bug likely not to happen, check the requirements below:
Below 10GB of RAM
CPU Less than 2.50GHZ base Speed

CPU Less than 5.00GHZ Max Speed

CPU Less than 4 both Cores or Threads

less than 2GB Of VRAM

More than 5 Startup Programs

Below Windows 11 Moment 1 ( or a.k.a The first few versions of Windows 11 )

Unneccesary Windows Customization Tools

If you make sure that all the requirements above are fixed and are covered, i'll gurantee you that Windows 11 Works better without any single bug according to this one.

Personally i have a 2023 Gaming Desktop PC with:

NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090

Intel Core i9-13900K

128GB RAM

Windows 11 Moment 3 ( Canary Channel )

Even though Windows 11 Moment 3 ( Canary Channel ) is the buggy Windows 11 yet because of being in Alpha or Beta, i never experience such issues, You might not have budget to buy these kind of Computers, So if you don't meet the requirements, Try to use latest PC Optimizers.

According to google.com and androidphonessoft.com for having verified Optimizer and trusted Optimizer, i do recommend McAfee Optimizer Which is trusted and Smooth.

Fell free to reach for other questions, Thanks.

Ehsan G.

Same with me...it seems like my problem also solved. What i did just update all the recommended driver by driver booster software and now when i start the laptop, there's no more small freeze.@Silent84