SOLVED

New feature "Webinar" in TEAMS - switch of name of attendees

Brass Contributor

I saw at the Ignite the presentation about the new feature webinar. I am so excited and happy and can´t wait for it. 

But there is one essential question for me. Is it possible to switch of that the participant could see the personal informations of the other participants?

Only the organizer and presenter should be able to see the personal information like name, company....

This is really necessary for us. Otherwise we are not able to use this new feature and have to continue planning our webinars as an live event. 

27 Replies

@Bryan Nyce when is H2CY22 exact date please? We also need confirmation on this functionality of participants viewing one another been removed. Thanks

We don't give exact dates, we give timeframes, as our deployments are quality driven, not date driven. H2CY22 refers to July-December of 2022.

@Bryan Nyce any update on this date range for being able to hide attendee names to other attendees?

@Bryan Nyce Could you please check if that feature will be realized this year 2022 and if you have an update on the date range?
we are still awaiting that feature too, is it still planned for H2CY22?
hi folks,

With Ignite around the corner, look for more information to be disclosed there regarding this feature (along with dates and timelines).

Saw a couple of the concepts for webinar, look great, hoping they can hit general release by December :smile:

@Bryan Nyce 

Hi  - is there an update on the release date for hiding participants?

Thanks!