Unknown Skype for Business error incur mobile IM history cannot be saved to Exchange

Copper Contributor

Hey dearest experts! I have an unknown Lync Server event error on my SBA server which incur the mobile IM history cannot be saved to Exchange server. but retrieving old conversation history from Exchange on mobile is working fine just cannot save new IM history.

There are two unknown event ID 56905 and 32025 when my mobile. lient trying to save IM history to Exchange. I cannot find any information for these two events on internet. Could any expert to help me on this. Thank you so much!

Event ID 56905 source is LS Data Collection and related to Conversation History Adaptor

Event ID 32025 source is LS Storage Service and related to Asynchronous Task crashed

Thanks,

Vincent

4 Replies

Hi Vincent.

This looks like a problem with server side conversation history not being supported on the branch site deployment. If you move the user to a frontend pool, will the IM history then be written to Exchange Server??

Which CU version are you running on the frontend servers and SBA??

/Kenneth ML

Hi Kenneth,

Thank you for your reply.

My front-end is 2015 RTM and my SBA is 2015 CU3.

According to the CU note, the server-side conversation history is no longer supported on branch site deployment, is it the reason of the mobile issue?

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/3097645/november-2015-cumulative-update-6-0-9319-102-for-sk...

Thanks,

Vincent

Hi Vincent.

That could be the reason.

/Kenneth ML

Hi Kenneth,

Thank you for your reply.

Will contact service provider is it possible to downgrade to CU1.

Thanks,

Vincent