Skype4B cloud PBX Caller ID Issues

Brass Contributor

Hello,

For some reason setting the caller ID to a service number in cloud PBX does not change the caller ID number.

2016-12-15 12_03_58-Windows PowerShell ISE.png

Also, I noticed that making a call as delegate does not show the correct caller ID.  

Is anyone else having this same issue?

8 Replies

Yup,

Have had the same issue for months now.  I have had a ticket open with Microsoft Support for over 2 months and they can't figure out why it is happening.

In what you posted you need to grant "serviceNumber" to identity.

then you can run get-csonlineuser -identity example@example.com

to make sure that the policy is granted.  The problem is is that even when it is granted it still doesn't work...

I forgot to change the Policyname in my screenshot.  I was also testing setting the CallerIDSubstitute to anonymous which acutally does work!

Hi Clayton, we found a bug and fixing it now. In some cases the SfB Service doesn't honor the policy, the fix will go live this week.

@Nikolay Muravlyannikov wrote:

Hi Clayton, we found a bug and fixing it now. In some cases the SfB Service doesn't honor the policy, the fix will go live this week.

Please keep us posted on this fix.  I am at a complete stand still with SfB until this is fixed.

This issue has been resolved in my tenant.

Same here.

I still have the same issue in my tenant. How can we ensure that it work for all customers?

Hi Jonathan, the fix was rolled out worldwide. If you still have a problem, please open a support case with Micorosft.