SOLVED

SharePoint page usage information

Silver Contributor
Has anyone in Targeted Release seen page usage information yet? Thanks! SharePoint pages: page usage information Gain insights into the use of your pages and news articles via number counts for views, likes and shares. Estimated Release: Q4 CY2017 Feature ID: 23708 Added to Roadmap: 09/20/2017 Last modified : 02/23/2018
24 Replies
Thanks Mark. The shipping rate is impressive on SPO but as always we’re keen to see it all! Things do change, so pleased to hear we can expect these features to rollout in due course. Looking forward to hearing what’s next at the SharePoint conference and also the News updates you shared this week. Have a great weekend!

Hi Mark,

On the team sites, we can see usage of aspx page ( see attached screenshot). But not on Communication sites ( where is incidentally most interest exists). Can you provide clarification on when usage for aspx pages on Communication Sites would be available?

@Mark Kashman is there any update on when the new site usage page will be generally available?

@Mark Kashman - I am also interested on the timeline. 

Site usage shows unique viewers and site visits.  But trending and shared externally returned Your site files don't have any views yet.

We can see views and trending when we hover over  documents.

Trending.JPG

A little different than the original post but finally seeing the Page Analytics rolling out (Feature ID 70635) I saw it for the first time in a client tenant today. Still have not seen in my targeted release sandbox but it must be imminent.