SOLVED

Set Sharepoint minimum web part height

Copper Contributor

I use a web part "File and Media" in SharePoint to show the current schedule, maintained in Excel. Now the web part only shows the top 7 rows. How can I ensure that the web part has a minimum height so that the entire grid is shown?

Webonderdeel rooster.png

2 Replies
Hi,
Unfortunately the FIle & Media Web Part is very limited in terms of available settings, so you will not be able to configure (at least for know) the height and widht of that Web Part
best response confirmed by JerryVivid_MiM (Copper Contributor)
Solution

With regards to Gerorge Jiang MSFT, an alternative solution:
Regarding your question, the “File & Media” web part cannot meet your needs. As a workaround, I suggest that you use the Embed web part and edit the Embed code to adjust the way you display the workbook. These are the steps.

1. Get the Embed code and edit it.

Open the workbook in the browser (in Excel for the web). Click the File tab > Share > Embed. You can adjust the width and height and specify other settings. Then copy the code into “Embed code”.

2. Add the Embed web part to the page, select it, click “Edit web part” and paste your code.

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by JerryVivid_MiM (Copper Contributor)
Solution

With regards to Gerorge Jiang MSFT, an alternative solution:
Regarding your question, the “File & Media” web part cannot meet your needs. As a workaround, I suggest that you use the Embed web part and edit the Embed code to adjust the way you display the workbook. These are the steps.

1. Get the Embed code and edit it.

Open the workbook in the browser (in Excel for the web). Click the File tab > Share > Embed. You can adjust the width and height and specify other settings. Then copy the code into “Embed code”.

2. Add the Embed web part to the page, select it, click “Edit web part” and paste your code.

View solution in original post