Self Registration/Subscription option

Copper Contributor

Hello Everyone,

I was wondering if someone in this community would be able to assist me with something i am having difficulty understanding how to create.

My team would like a self registration/subscription type of box on our main page with different areas of interest that the BA's(Business Analyst can chose to opt in for communication/update purposes.

They want me to create a vlook up card with the current BA's so we can manage if someone wants to opt out on our end and also to add contractors email in their as well.

I hope the above is not confusing, I tried to describe it as best as I can.

Is anyone able to help me out?

Thank you so much to everyone in advance, 

Regards, 

Priya Jassal 

1 Reply

@priyajassal not a full solution, just some thoughts. I would embed a Microsoft Form on the page with a question for each area of interest - easier to handle later than a multi-select choice question. The submission of that form would trigger a flow in Power Automate to save the response to a SharePoint list with a column for each area of interest and one for the email address. You'd then have one or more flows that would run when you want to send out an email and it would get the recipients' email address from the appropriate column.

Rob
Los Gallardos
Microsoft Power Automate Community Super User