Microsoft Lists: multiple conditional formatting for rows with different conditions

Copper Contributor

used the interface of Lists to create two mandatory conditions on rows highlighting different information statuses. The logic for which is the following:

1. Condition
If the column "Zielgruppe/Kanäle" (means target gruop) DOES NOT CONTAIN the option "Web: News" and / or DOES NOT CONTAIN the option "Web:Veranstaltungen" (means events) the whole row turns cyan.

2. Condition
If the column "Status: SoMe" = "SoMe: Verworfen" the whole text content of the row gets crossed out.

The goal would be, that when both conditions are true, the row turns cyan and the text gets crossed out. Now only the color change gets displayed and no crossing out. On the other hand, when condition 1 is false, but condition 2 is true, the text gets crossed out. So my guess would be, that condition 1 overwrites condition 2, when they are both true.

How can that be avoided?

I think via JSON this kind of problem would be easily solved because Microsoft Lists option are too limited at this point. Mine as well unfortunately.

Since I am having a hard time understanding JSON syntax, it would be more than awesome if someone could help me out for this case. I guess for an JSON-pro it is easy work?

Many thanks for your help in advance! If any more information is needed, I am here to answer.

Kind regards.

Bildschirm­foto 2023-07-26 um 18.57.53.pngBildschirm­foto 2023-07-26 um 19.00.25.pngBildschirm­foto 2023-07-26 um 19.00.40.png

0 Replies