we have experienced a bug with all of our sharepoint/MS Lists. If we open the list in the microsoft list online web App the date is shown wrong as you can see on the screenshots.
If we open the same list in sharepoint the date is shown correctly. This behaviour is happening on a brand new list, and also on lists that we used for a longer time.
this is something we really dont understand... but it seems its a visual bug in MS List. Because if you open the appropriate assett the date value is correct. So luckily the data integrity is still there.
@MichaelW really strange... now the dates are correctly shown via MS Lists Web App, but we havent changed a thing in our settings, neither in the sharepoint nor tenant settings. Maybe microsoft patched something in the background.