Conditional Validation Statement Partially working

Copper Contributor

Hello 

I want to set up a condition, where if the user has said they have security considerations, they need to answer the questions before they submit the form.

Currently, the condition stops them from submitting the form if they have answered no questions, but so long as they have answered one, they are allowed to submit. I think this means I have made a mistake with the AND portion. All the questions are dropdowns, apart from "Send for Approval" and "Are there any security considrations?", which are Yes/No

=IF(AND([Send for Approval]=TRUE,[Are there any security considerations?]=TRUE),
IF(AND(ISBLANK([Does the project involve storage of information on a 3rd party system? If so please identify]),
ISBLANK([Does the project involve the handling or processing of confidential or sensitive information?]),
ISBLANK([Does the project involve the handling or transmission of personally identifiable information?]),
ISBLANK([Does the project involve the sharing of information with a range of different parties? Internal and External]),
ISBLANK([Is there a risk of unauthorized parties accessing information?]),
ISBLANK([Hosting Location])),FALSE,TRUE),TRUE)

Any help appreciated

Conn

1 Reply

I figured it out

I was being silly and forgot what AND meant

=IF(AND([Send for Approval]=TRUE,[Are there any security considerations?]=TRUE),
IF(AND(NOT(ISBLANK([Does the project involve storage of information on a 3rd party system? If so please identify])),
NOT(ISBLANK([Does the project involve the handling or processing of confidential or sensitive information?])),
NOT(ISBLANK([Does the project involve the handling or transmission of personally identifiable information?])),
NOT(ISBLANK([Does the project involve the sharing of information with a range of different parties? Internal and External])),
NOT(ISBLANK([Is there a risk of unauthorized parties accessing information?])),
NOT(ISBLANK([Hosting Location]))),TRUE,FALSE),TRUE)