SOLVED

Is it possible to add visited link colour (css) to SharePoint Online pages?

Copper Contributor

Hi All,

I am looking for a solution to show different colour to all visited link in SharePoint Online pages.

Any suggestion please.

Regards,

Karthik

2 Replies
best response confirmed by Karthik_Poobalu (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@Karthik_Poobalu This is not possible using SharePoint OOTB functionalities in SP online modern experience.

However, you can inject custom CSS on SharePoint pages using SPFx Application customizer to achieve your need. 

Check my answer at: How can I include the same JS and CSS files on multiple SharePoint Modern Page? 

Note: DOM manipulation & CSS customizations are not recommended by Microsoft and some of your customization may break if Microsoft changes HTML element id/classes in new release updates.

Please click Mark as Best Response & Like if my post helped you to solve your issue. This will help others to find the correct solution easily. It also closes the item. If the post was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Like.

Hi @ganeshsanap, Thanks for the pompt help, and yes this was very helpful. The only issue is I'm having now is that it seems to load jQuery intermittently. I am going try and loaded jquery in my SPFx package using npm install jquery,
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Karthik_Poobalu (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@Karthik_Poobalu This is not possible using SharePoint OOTB functionalities in SP online modern experience.

However, you can inject custom CSS on SharePoint pages using SPFx Application customizer to achieve your need. 

Check my answer at: How can I include the same JS and CSS files on multiple SharePoint Modern Page? 

Note: DOM manipulation & CSS customizations are not recommended by Microsoft and some of your customization may break if Microsoft changes HTML element id/classes in new release updates.

Please click Mark as Best Response & Like if my post helped you to solve your issue. This will help others to find the correct solution easily. It also closes the item. If the post was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Like.

View solution in original post