Create multiple items in a list using flows

Copper Contributor

Hello, 

I need help with the "Apply to Each"  command. I am using SharePoint list to capture the training request. If it is an individual training request, it works great. The training is automatically assigned, and the training status is monitored. However, the complexity starts when group training is requested and several names are listed on the trainee lists. How can I track if all of them completed the exercise individually? So I was hoping to create a flow that automatically makes an item for each trainee by picking up the names from the test request.

I tried the "apply to each" command, but it's causing an endless loop; maybe there is a better way of doing it. 

2 Replies

@suhail_84 apply to each is not a trigger. How are you storing the list of people who have done the training? And how are you capturing the training request?

Rob
Los Gallardos
Microsoft Power Automate Community Super User

Thanks for correcting me. I am using SharePoint list to capture the training request. If its a individual training request, it works great . the training is automatically assigned and the training status is monitored from there on. However, the complexity starts when a group training is requested and several names are listed on the trainee lists. How am I suppose to individually track if all they successfully completed the training . so I was hoping to create a flow which will automatically create an item for each individual trainee by picking up the names from the test request.