SOLVED

Spaces in Forms

Iron Contributor

Gah!  I know I am doing something simple and stupid, or maybe it is just a well known glitch, but this happens about 33% of the time I add a form to a sheet.  There's a space in the form that I cannot pull any field into, like the second row, second column in this one.  I haven't changed any sizes of, well anything.  And it didn't happen when I first added it, just after a reorganization of the fields.  And I have literally seen it fix itself overnight, but only once.  Really annoying!  Any ideas on how to fix this or what I am missing?

3 Replies
best response confirmed by shawn_fielding (Iron Contributor)
Solution

@shawn_fielding Force these settings again:

• Snap to columns - On
  • Columns - 2

ganeshsanap_0-1692277525006.png

Please click Mark as Best Response & Like if my post helped you to solve your issue. This will help others to find the correct solution easily. It also closes the item. If the post was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Like.

Unfortunately that did not work.

@shawn_fielding 

For cards width put : Parent.Width/2

And if not enough put: (Parent.Widht/2) -5

Kr

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by shawn_fielding (Iron Contributor)
Solution

@shawn_fielding Force these settings again:

• Snap to columns - On
  • Columns - 2

ganeshsanap_0-1692277525006.png

Please click Mark as Best Response & Like if my post helped you to solve your issue. This will help others to find the correct solution easily. It also closes the item. If the post was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Like.

View solution in original post