SOLVED

Converting a docx file to image with power automate results in small image

Copper Contributor

Hello! 
I have a flow for filling an A4 docx template and then converting it to an image using the convert file flow action. The resulting image is only 96 dpi. Is there a way to increase the size and resolution of the converted image? 

1 Reply
best response confirmed by Bayan000 (Copper Contributor)
Solution

Hi @Bayan000,

as far as I know, unfortunately, there is no direct way to increase the size and resolution of the converted image using converting .docx file to image in Power Automate.

This action is designed to convert a document to an image format, but it does not provide any options for controlling the image quality or resolution.

Please click Mark as Best Response & Like if my post helped you to solve your issue.
This will help others to find the correct solution easily. It also closes the item.

If the post was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Like.

Kindest regards,

Leon Pavesic
(LinkedIn)

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Bayan000 (Copper Contributor)
Solution

Hi @Bayan000,

as far as I know, unfortunately, there is no direct way to increase the size and resolution of the converted image using converting .docx file to image in Power Automate.

This action is designed to convert a document to an image format, but it does not provide any options for controlling the image quality or resolution.

Please click Mark as Best Response & Like if my post helped you to solve your issue.
This will help others to find the correct solution easily. It also closes the item.

If the post was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Like.

Kindest regards,

Leon Pavesic
(LinkedIn)

View solution in original post